Winterburn Overlay Women's Down Coat
Up the ante
Combine style and substance with the wind resistant Winterburn Overlay Women’s Down Coat. The overlay design makes it more stylish than your usual down jacket, while retaining the warmth and toasty feeling you expect. Whether you’re enjoying a mulled wine at the ski field or in the city, the Winterburn will fit in nicely.
Main: 100% Nylon
Main 1: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Fill: Duckdown and feather
Minimum 80% Duckdown (Class 1)
Country of Origin
- Water repellent DownTek™ – 600 fill power Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified duck down
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish – which encourages water to roll off the fabric's surface
- Long length – protects you down to your knees
- Two-way front zip – access from either end giving you ease of movement
- Adjustable hood – giving you a comfortable fit
- Two front zip pockets with soft brushed lining – for keeping your hands warm
- Internal stretch cuffs – to comfortably seal around your wrists and keep the cold out
- Inner chest pocket with a cord port for your headphones
Does this coat still pack down to a small size for travellers
It is possible to compress the down jacket to a smaller size however it doesn't have a specific stuff bag for this so would not be the best choice to pack down to a small size for travellers.
Date published: 2021-03-19
Hi would you please be able to give me some measurements for a size 10 in this coat please, mainly the length of the sleeves and the width of the coat over the hips please? Many thanks
For the size 10, measurements are as follows: Centre Back neck to Hem: 100 cm Chest width: 56 cm Hem width straight: 63 cm Sleeve length (measured from the Centre Back Neck seam to Cuff): 87 cm Please note, circumference measurements are given on the half.
Date published: 2020-12-08
Hi I am usually a medium in coats which sits between a 12 and 14. Is the coat generous or neat fitting? I have looked at your size guide and thought a question best. Thank you
This jacket follows our standard sizing for our down jacket range, I always find that going with my regular size is accurate with the down range. Unless you want a bit of room for chunky sweatshirts underneath? Then I would opt for the size up. I hope this helps!
Date published: 2020-10-30
Does the overlay come off the coat? Or is it permanently stitched on?
The overlay is stitched in permanently
Date published: 2020-09-30
Hi do they sell just the overlay on its own ? As I already have the winter burn jacket thank you
No, the overlay is not available for sale on its own.
Date published: 2020-09-07