We will endeavour to ensure that information provided through this website is accurate and current. However we cannot, and do not, represent or warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness of information on this website or that it is up to date. For example (but without limitation):
- Prices and colours of products may change, and all products are subject to availability;
- Variations to products may occur from time to time for various reasons (including changes in seasonal range, or product specifications);
- Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product's colours on our website, they are intended as a guide only and actual colours may vary. The colours you see online will also depend on your screen display and settings, therefore, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any image will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery;
- Description of products are summaries only (with further information available on request to us); and
- Due to technical or human error, information may be recorded incorrectly or omitted.
To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of information on this website. We do not warrant that access to this website or any content or service on this website, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or anything similar that may impact the functionality, accuracy and/or reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
You acknowledge that despite reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of the information on your computer or this website. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any losses that you may sustain as a result of any such activity.
Australia and New Zealand
For consumers who reside in Australia or New Zealand and for products shipped to Australia or New Zealand, we are committed to honouring your consumer guarantee rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in New Zealand and Australian Consumer Law in Australia. This means we will assist you if goods:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own;
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff;
- don’t match our description or sample; or
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
If the fault is minor or can be repaired then we may choose to repair the goods or give you a replacement. If the fault is serious or cannot be repaired then you can choose to have a refund, get a replacement or similar item or keep the goods but get some money back in compensation.
However, you may be asked to provide your receipt as proof of purchase. You may also be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault.
For consumers who reside in the United States for products shipped to the United States, to the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We disclaim any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site and/or any of our services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the site and any linked sites.