Styper Women’s Snow Shell Trousers
Styper Women’s Snow Shell Trousers is rated out of 5 by 5.
For functional gear you can rely on, select the Styper Women’s Snow Shell Trousers – made to prevent snow getting in while keeping you dry and warm. Your huge efforts to tackle tough downhill runs will need the Styper’s vents for cooling down. Part of our practical Styper Snow Gear – hit the mountains with confidence.
Main & Lining: 100% Nylon
Weight 24.7 oz
Country of Origin Vietnam
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable ngx2™ – fabric that will keep you comfy and dry
- Fully seam sealed and lined
- Attaches to your Styper Snow Insulated Jacket or your Styper Snow Shell Jacket – to help keep snow out
- Roll up hems – clip them higher so they don’t drag under your boots during downtimes
- Inner snow gaiters – hook them onto your snow boots
- Thigh zip vents with mesh protectors – to cool you down while keeping snow out
- Adjustable waistband
- Knee darts – giving you more flexibility and freedom of movement
- Lower leg patches – protection from rubbing against your snow boots
- Two front and one side zip pockets – plenty of space for storing your necessities
Rated 5 out of 5 by KimiK from Light weight, comfy I'm a night shift forklift driver in warehousing usually wear freezer suit during winter which are very good for warmth but downside they are thick, bulky & restrict movements when not driving doing manual work. These pants are light weight & comfortable, however I still needed to wear thermals which I also bought from Kathmandu for warmth which were a perfect combo.
Date published: 2020-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jellybean1335676 from Super warm Bought it not for snow but as outdoor work wet weather gear. Only used a couple of times so far but happy with my purchase. Provides good warmth as well for those frosty mornings!
Date published: 2020-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hud2Stevo from Excellent in fit and performance Kept me dry and warm up Coronet Peak all day - very happy with purchase.
Date published: 2020-07-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy Snowboarder from Perfect pants for Snowboarding Very happy with these pants, quite pricey but I was more than happy to buy rather than hiring snow boarding gear every trip I take to the mountains. Great features, lots of pockets for storage space but most important of all they are very waterproof. I usually wear a pair of leggings underneath them for extra warmth.
Date published: 2019-09-19
Hi there so are these pants insulated
No these pants aren't insulated, they are a shell only - these are designed to wear with baselayers underneath for colder days on the mountain. We do have an insulated option though, check these out> https://www.kathmandu.co.nz/styper-women-s-snow-insulated-pants.html
Date published: 2020-10-23