Kathmandu collects Personal Information about you (and possibly about your family members) directly from you (or from your authorised representative), when you:
- complete an online form on one of our websites or with a third party through a link from the Kathmandu website;
- visit and browse our websites;
- complete a hard copy form;
- apply for membership of the Summit Club;
- create an online account through one of our websites;
- purchase goods or services from us in certain circumstances such as through our website, or if you deal with us by reference to your Summit Club membership, or if you pay other than by cash;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- apply for employment with us; or
- contact us by telephone, mail, email or online.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information. With regard to your visits to our websites, we may automatically collect technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, and statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view, the paths taken by you through the site, data on your screen settings and other general information. The nature of the information collected will depend on the purpose for which it is being collected. If you provide us with information about any third party, you must obtain that person’s permission to give us the information and inform them that you have given the information to us.
We may also collect Personal Information about you from a third party or a publicly available source, but only if you have consented to such collection, or would reasonably expect us to collect your Personal Information in this way. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this data with other information collected through the website.
Kathmandu only collects Personal Information for purposes that are directly related to our business activities, and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes. We also collect Personal Information related to employment services, human resource management, and other corporate service functions.