Kathmandu Outdoor Survey Terms and Conditions
Kathmandu are conducting a short survey amongst female Summit Club members and general population around their relationship with the outdoors. This is to help inform our editorial direction for providing insights and expertise for our community via articles and other forms of content.
As a thank you, we are placing all people who qualify and complete this survey into a prize draw for a $200 Kathmandu voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ runs from Monday 3rd February 2020 (Commencement time: 12pm AEST time) until Friday 21st February 2020 (Closing time: 5pm AEST time).
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or withdraw ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ at any time, subject to the approval of all relevant government departments.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable, subject to relevant government regulations.
- Kathmandu’s decision is final.
Prize and How to enter.
- Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is available to women who fully complete the online survey.
- Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is available to residents worldwide, except employees of Kathmandu Ltd, and their immediate families, its associated companies and any agencies involved in ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- The winner will be drawn by random on Monday 2nd March 2020 at 12pm AEST time.
- The winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the prize draw taking place.
- The prize draw will take place at Kathmandu Ltd, (nz10898358), 249 Park St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
- In the event of an unclaimed prize draw where we are unable to contact the winner, another winner draw will take place at the same venue and time on Monday 9th March at 12pm AEST time.
- The new winner will be notified via email following the completion of ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’
- Kathmandu eVouchers will be sent marked for the winners’ attention to his or her email address as provided by the winner.
- Kathmandu eVouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Kathmandu eVouchers are subject to terms and conditions, please see Kathmandu website for full details.
- Correct contact details as a member of Summit Club are the responsibility of the entrant.
- Completion of the ‘Survey’ and entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Kathmandu Ltd, (nz10898358), of 223 Tuam Street, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand. Phone: + 64 3 968 6125.
Kathmandu, the Promoters and any other person or party associated with this promotion are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, fax equipment, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrant's or any other person's fax equipment, mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion. Kathmandu, the Promoters and any other person or party associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion or taking any Prize or using any Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).