MerinoPRO Women's Hybrid Jacket
MerinoPRO Women's Hybrid Jacket is rated out of 5 by 4.
With a performance insulated core, the MerinoPRO Women’s Hybrid Jacket combines nature and technology for warmth and wind protection. The sleeves and back are constructed with a fibre that has Responsible Wool Standard Merino Wool wrapped around a strong nylon core – known as Core Spun Merino Wool. Wear it with a shell or by itself.
Sleeves Back: 82% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 6% Elastane
Fill: Wool 80%, Man-made Fibre 20% Front
Lining: 100% Polyester
Front Face: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Polyester
Back: PU coating
Country of Origin
- Contains Merino Wool fibre – you'll enjoy moisture management plus natural odour and temperature control
- Tough Nylon, core – a more durable yarn giving you a long lasting garment
- Has some elastane to ensure stretch during your outdoor adventures
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified – their goals are to protect the sheep that supply the wool and the land they graze
- Lavalan™ wool insulation over your core body – sustainably sourced wool that’s traceable, recyclable and biodegradable
- Insulated quilted front with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish – which encourages water to bead off the fabric’s surface
- Long cuffs – giving your hands extra protection
- Two front zip pockets
Rated 5 out of 5 by Helen54 from Looks and feels great Very comfortable, light weight, stylish jacket that feels good against skin. Can easily layer another Kathmandu jumper under it for extra warmth.
Date published: 2021-04-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Michele64 from The plastic lining smells I have only worn this jacket a couple of times and then washes it. I found the plastic lining at the front smelt, so I washed it again, it still smelt, so I washed it again and left it in the sun. Still no success. I’m really disappointed in this product.
Date published: 2020-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by AnneD from Very warm, but not bulky. Comfortable to wear when fully zipped up
Date published: 2020-12-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gen74 from Very comfortable, lots of pockets! I'm very pleased with the quality of this light jacket. It's comfortable, more stylish than my usual cheap hoodie, and has lots of pockets! The zipped front pockets are very roomy and there's plenty of room for my phone and wallet as well as my hands if it's cold outside, and there are inside pockets too including another zipped one. Sleeves are nice and long, and there's a little fabric guard at the top of the front zipper so it doesn't annoy your chin. The body of the jacket is nicely padded and warm. My only criticism is that the fabric used inside for pockets/lining rustles a lot and makes an audible rhythmic noise when I walk. That'd be less of an issue for somebody with a firmer physique with no bouncy bits!
Date published: 2020-05-19
What is the length of this jacket?
Hi there, we have a measurement for the back body length from the neck seam to bottom hem, these are; size 6- 61.9cm size 8- 63.2cm size 10- 64.5cm size 12- 65.8cm size 14- 67.1cm size 16- 68.4cm size 18- 69.7cm
Date published: 2021-07-01
Which one is warmer, this or Aikman jacket?
This will be the warmer jacket - the merino itself is very warm & the Lavalan™ wool insulation over your core body makes it even warmer.
Date published: 2020-07-25