MerinoPRO Women's Hooded Jacket
MerinoPRO Women's Hooded Jacket is rated out of 5 by 3.
Warm and toasty
Stay well-protected when you’re outdoors in our MerinoPRO Women’s Hooded Jacket. An outer layer, it’s constructed with a fibre that has Responsible Wool Standard Merino Wool wrapped around a strong nylon core – known as Core Spun Merino Wool. Showcasing moisture wicking properties and an adjustable hood, you’ll enjoy next level comfort when hiking in this jacket.
82% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 6% Elastane
Country of Origin
- Made with Merino Wool fibre – you'll enjoy moisture management plus natural odour and temperature control
- Tough Nylon, core – a more durable yarn giving you a long lasting garment
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified – their goals are to protect the sheep that supply the wool and the land they graze
- Lightweight – giving you exceptional warmth for its weight
- Adjustable hood with a drawcord
- Ribbed cuffs and hem – to help keep the cold out
- Raglan sleeves for less chafing and more comfort
- Two front zip pockets
Rated 5 out of 5 by Briggsy from Super light, warm and generous sizes Very happy with my purchase. Loved the discount on this $300 lightweight hoodie. Thank you Kathmandu for providing me with a beautiful jumper/jacket.
Date published: 2021-04-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by DO1975 from Strong wool smell Nice warm jacket but when it gets slightly damp like from rain it stinks really bad of sheeps wool. So bad that I can't wear it. I've tried washing it in wool product like Cuddly but the smell soon comes back. A real shame :(
Date published: 2020-12-02
I normally take a size 12 jacket (e.g. Arenha Jacket) so that I have a bit of wriggle room and to perhaps fit a long-sleeved T-shirt or equivalent underneath. Does the MerinoPRO jacket run a bit larger than normal or is it a slim-fit jacket?
This Merino Pro jacket is a regular fit not slim fit. We would recommend going with your regular size which will still allow you to layer underneath.
Date published: 2020-07-30
What’s the difference between this one and the hybrid jacket?
This is a lighter weight mid-layer jacket constructed with corespun merino, while the MerinoPRO hybrid jacket is a cross between a min-layer & an outer jacket - it features Lavalan™ wool insulation over your core body to provide additional warmth. And an insulated quilted front with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish – which encourages water to bead off the fabric’s surface.
Date published: 2020-07-25