MerinoPRO Men's Long Sleeve Top
MerinoPRO Men's Long Sleeve Top is rated out of 5 by 3.
Tough on cold
For technical protection from cooler temperatures, our light MerinoPRO Men’s Long Sleeve Top is a great next-to-skin layer. It’s constructed with a fibre that has Responsible Wool Standard Merino Wool wrapped around a strong nylon core – known as Core Spun Merino Wool. Expect a highly breathable garment that helps regulate your temperature when carrying your pack.
83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Polyurethane
Country of Origin
- Made with Merino Wool fibre – you'll enjoy moisture management plus natural odour and temperature control
- Tough Nylon, core – a more durable yarn giving you a long lasting garment
- Stretch – a touch of elastane to give you freer movement while hiking
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified – their goals are to protect the sheep that supply the wool and the land they graze
- Lightweight – giving you exceptional warmth for its weight
- Raglan sleeves with forward-placed seams for less chafing and more comfort
- Ergonomic, low profile thumbhole cuffs – a unique Kathmandu design
- Easy to care for – machine washable
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from long sleeve top I have worked this shirt twice and it is very nice. As an American I had to go up one size compared to the size I wear in the United States.
Date published: 2021-02-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Khal from Kathmandu MerinoPRO Top Have used this top for my running during winter time Overall the experience is good providing the required warmth during the cold weather but not advisable for running with temperature of 15+
Date published: 2020-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anamaria from This top has great features! I bought this for my partner and he very rarely has it off his back!
Date published: 2020-12-01
Hi is this MerinoPRO Men's Long Sleeve Top black or more a dark grey marle colour please?
This is a true Black colour.
Date published: 2020-06-13