MerinoPRO Men's Quarter Zip Pullover
MerinoPRO Men's Quarter Zip Pullover is rated out of 5 by 4.
Regulate and protect
Time to explore the great outdoors? Our MerinoPRO Men’s Quarter Zip Pullover will be your loyal ‘midlayer’ companion. It’s constructed with a fibre that has Responsible Wool Standard Merino Wool wrapped around a strong nylon core – known as Core Spun Merino Wool. Featuring incredible wicking to manage moisture, you’ll naturally regulate your body temperature.
78% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 10% Elastane
Country of Origin
- Made with Merino Wool fibre – you'll enjoy moisture management plus natural odour and temperature control
- Tough Nylon, core – a more durable yarn giving you a long lasting garment
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified – their goals are to protect the sheep that supply the wool and the land they graze
- Lightweight – giving you exceptional warmth for its weight
- High collar, chin guard and double cuffs – to help keep the cold out
- Quarter zip – to cool down when you need to
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grant01 from Very comfortable and warm I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I'm very happy with it
Date published: 2021-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Corey13 from A comfortable and functional layer I bought this Merino mid-layer at the start of winter this year, and it has provided excellent warmth and comfort on many snowy winter trips now. It is lightweight and compact. The partial zip is useful for regulating temperature on the trial. Excellent value for money. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Date published: 2020-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by hboy98 from Looks great and very comfortable. I purchased the surf blue colour and it looks great on hikes or wearing around town. The collar can be worn up or folded down. It is very comfortable and lightweight. It is a great product!!
Date published: 2020-10-01
Can u fold the neck down to form a collar for someone with short neck
Yes you can fold the neck down.
Date published: 2020-07-01