Litehaul Plus 1 - 12L
Day trip buddy
A handy, durable companion on flights, the latest Litehaul Plus 1 will efficiently pack your must-haves. Complement it with any of our Litehaul packs, then take it on-board as it’s classified as a ‘personal item’ when flying. Utilise your Plus 1 two ways – carry it on its own or attach it to your main pack.
Main: 100% Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyester
Mesh: 100% Polyester
Country of Origin
- Slimline design – can be your personal item in addition to your carry-on cabin bag
- Breathable, tuckaway harness – utilise your Plus 1 as a backpack or a brief bag
- Nylon, and Polyester outer fabric is certified as bluesign® approved – this material was produced using sustainable chemistry with minimal impact on people and the environment
- Easily accessible compartment to fit your laptop – up to 15 inch (38 cm)
- Wide front zip opening – so you can pack easier
- Top and side grab handles – to make transiting easier
- Lockable main zipper with reliable YKK zips – you can trust their durability
- Inner mesh pocket – for storing your important travel documentsOuter zip pocket – to stash your drink bottle or extra clothing layers
- Attaches to any of our Litehaul packs to increase your carrying space
Hi, is it possible to get a photograph of the bag open? Does it open like the other LiteHaul bags or does it open like a normal back pack at the top? Many thanks,
This backpack opens like a typical backpack from the top, however the zips go all the way down for easy packing and fitting laptops easily. It can open right up with this extended zip feature. There is a front zip on the front of this pack that accesses the outer zip pocket to store a drink or extra clothing.
Date published: 2021-02-09
Could you please tell me if this backpack is water resistant? Thankyou!
No sorry this is not water resistant, you can use a DWR spray on this bag to keep the water beading up and rolling off the bag.
Date published: 2021-01-21
What are the dimensions when full. will it pass ryan air's sizing restrictions (40x20x25 cm)
Hi I've got an earlier version of the 12L bag and it was fine on Ryanair as it's not very deep. Great size for weekend or a few days away
Date published: 2020-09-25