We collect Personal Information about you directly from you (or from your authorised representative), when you:
- complete an online form on one of our websites or with a third party through a link from one of our websites;
- visit, search for and browse our websites or stores;
- complete a hard copy form or provide your information to us in person, in-store;
- apply for membership of the Summit Club;
- create an online account through one of our websites;
- purchase or return goods or services from us in certain circumstances such as through our website, if you deal with us by reference to your Summit Club membership, or if you pay other than by cash;
- receive product or event news from us or submit a product review;
- connect with us on social media;
- enter a competition, promotion, sweepstakes, contest or survey;
- apply for employment with us; or
- contact us by telephone, mail, email or online (including via social media).
We may collect and process data from the information you give us including, without limitation, your name, address, email address and phone number, financial or credit card information and purchase order history. You may also give us information about your areas of interest, style, gender and size, preferences and email preferences.
With regard to your visits to our websites, we may automatically collect the following information about you:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, your login information, data on your screen settings and device settings, such as point and scroll settings of your mouse, web browser type and version, geolocation and information about your ride, run or other activity, time zone settings, operating system and platform and other general information; and
- Information about your use or visit, including statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, duration of individual page view, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and the paths taken by you through the site, plus the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time). The nature of the information collected will depend on the purpose for which it is being collected.
We may also collect Personal Information about you from a third party or a publicly available source. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, joint marketers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, social media companies, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this data with other information we collect.
We collect Personal Information for purposes that are directly related to our business activities, and when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes. We also collect Personal Information related to employment services, human resource management, information security and other corporate service functions.