Flinders Men's Rain Pants
Tackle your next fast hike
As an experienced hiker you want reliable, lightweight protection against wind and rain. Our latest Flinders Men’s Rain Pants are high performers that you can take anywhere. Waterproof yet breathable, these rain pants are our lightest for hiking – they’re streamlined, straight and simple.
Part of our pack&GO solution..
Main: 100%, NylonLining: 100% Polyester
Weight 7.8 oz
Country of Origin
- Three layer Pertex™ Shield technology with tricot backing - fabric that's wind and waterproof, durable and breathable
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - which encourages water to bead off the fabric's surface
- Lightweight and fully seam sealedLong lower leg zips - put on and take off the pants without removing your boots
- Elasticated hem and waist drawcord
- Articulated knee areas - giving you an unrestricted range of motion
- Small zip back pocket - ideal for storing your key or card
- Packs into its own inner mesh pocket - part of our pack&GO solution
- The iconic back 'Peak' design is a trade mark of Kathmandu
What are the waterproof and breathability ratings of these pants?
The waterproof rating is 20,000 mm and the breathability is 40,000 g MVTR
Date published: 2021-02-22
What size would you recommend for someone who wears a size ‘large’ in your range of pants? I understand there needs to be extra room incase of wearing these over pants, but also extra room to allow air to circulate and breath.
I would stick with your regular size as rain pants tend to have a bit of room there. Though if you are worried I would recommend popping in store and trying these on, maybe take in the other pants you would wear underneath to try them on in store to get the best fit!
Date published: 2021-01-22
Can you please tell me the leg length on these. Many thanks.
The inseam measurement for these pants are as follows: XS = 79cm, S, M, L, XL = 80cm and XXL = 81cm
Date published: 2020-09-04
How do these pants vary from the Aysen GOR-TEX version?
The Flinders doesn't have the gore-tex material, and they are about 100g lighter. Also it can also pack into an inner pocket making it easier to carry around.
Date published: 2020-07-31