Escarpar Women's Fleece Jacket v2
Escarpar Women's Fleece Jacket v2 is rated out of 5 by 30.
Born and bred for hiking.
The Escarpar was born and bred for hiking. This mid-layer fleece makes for a great insulation layer under a weather-proof outer shell, or wear it on its own as a soft, warm jacket that moves with you. Abrasion-resistant panels help prevent against wear and tear from backpacks, and we’ve added two front pack-compatible pockets.
Main: 86% Polyester 14% Elastane
Trim: 88% Nylon 12% Elastane
Weight Size 10 1.2 lbs
Country of Origin China
- alticaTECH® fabrics provide great warmth for their weight and are highly breathable
- Slim fit with four-way stretch fabric for full range of movement
- Abrasion-resistant woven panels at neck, shoulders and hips to reduce abrasion while carrying a pack
- Flat seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Pack compatible front zip pockets for secure, accessible storage
- Thumb loops at cuff
- Media player compatible system