Epiq Men's 600 Fill Longline Down Coat
Epiq Men's Longline Down Coat is rated out of 5 by 1.
Immerse yourself in the outdoors with our Epiq Men’s Longline Down Coat, which will keep you toasty as temperatures plummet. This long length outdoor coat has an adjustable hood to keep the cold out, and recycled outer fabric that lets the insulation give you maximum warmth.
Part of our heritage – the Epiq is a Kathmandu icon.
Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
Lining: 100% Nylon
Fill: Duckdown and feather. Minimum 80% Duckdown (Class 1)
Country of Origin
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified duck down – 600 fill power
- Recycled Pertex™ Quantum Eco outer fabric – allows the down insulation to fully loft
- Outer fabric has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish – which encourages water to bead off its surface
- Long length with two-way front zip – for extra warmth and freedom of movement
- Adjustable hood with a drawcord – giving you a comfortable fit
- Inner gaiter – to help you trap warmth
- Internal stretch cuffs – to comfortably seal around your wrists and keep the cold out
- Two front zip pockets – with soft, brushed lining, an internal stash pocket and an inner zip one with a cord port for your headphonesChin guard and an inner collar – with soft, brushed fabric lining
- Includes a separate stuff sack
Rated 3 out of 5 by 441kb from OK for the price Returned the first one as there was no down in one of the segments but the exchange one was ok. The fit and comfort is great and I love the fact that it keeps my lower back warm. The jacket is not as warm as I was expecting compared to my old down jacket but it fits my needs right now. I bought this jacket on "clearance" and in my opinion it was still too expensive for what I received but if I can get more than a couple of years out of it I may be proved wrong.
Date published: 2021-05-03
How long is a large from nape of neck to bottom?
This measurement for each size is as follows: XS - 92.4cm S - 93.7cm M - 95cm L - 96.3cm XL - 97.6cm XXL - 98.9cm
Date published: 2020-11-28
is the dwr treatment C6 or C8
We only use C6 DWR treatment on our products
Date published: 2020-09-15
Where is this manufactured
This product is made in Indonesia.
Date published: 2020-07-29